Celebrating inclusion for under 25 year olds in education and employment.
Proudly hosted by:
Entries for the 2022 Awards are now CLOSED!
Thank you for all your submissions!
- Are you proud of inclusion?
- Are you proud of the work your school does with parents?
- Do you have an amazing intervention taking place?
- Have you got a highly effective external SEND service?
- Are you a Further Education provider with amazing inclusivity?
- Do you support people into education?
The Root Of It are proud to announce the 8th annual National Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Awards 2022, celebrating the most inclusive practice for young people in schools, colleges, educational settings and employment across the UK, including Additional Learning Needs in Wales.
All though applications are now closed, Schools, colleges, training providers and employers have been entering their submissions for one or more of the following categories:
- Most Inclusive Practice across a School
- Partnership with Parents
- Most Innovative Special Needs Intervention
- Best use of External Special Needs Professional
- Excellence in Special Schools and Alternative Provision
- Inclusion in Early Years
- Inclusion in Further and Higher Education (up to 24 years)
- Support into Employment (up to 24 years)
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to SEND
Please note: Due to the number of entries and ongoing pandemic related issues we do not expect the shortlist for this years awards to be completed until September.
Details of the awards ceremony will be announced shortly after