SEND Symposium and presentation of the National SEND Awards 2019 – 27th September, Southampton.
Celebrating inclusion for under 25 year olds in education and employment.
Proudly hosted by:
- Are you proud of inclusion?
- Are you proud of the work your school does with parents?
- Do you have an amazing intervention taking place?
- Have you got a highly effective external SEND service?
- Are you a Further Education provider with amazing inclusivity?
- Do you support people into education?
Then make sure your organisation enters the National SEND Awards 2020!
The Root Of It are proud to announce the 6th annual National Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Awards 2020, celebrating the most inclusive practice for young people in schools, colleges, educational settings and employment across the UK, including Additional Learning Needs in Wales.
Schools, colleges, training providers and employers are invited to apply for one or more of the following categories:
- Most Inclusive Practice across a School
- Partnership with Parents
- Most Innovative Special Needs Intervention
- Best use of External Special Needs Professional
- Excellence in Special Schools and Alternative Provision
- Inclusion in Early Years
- Inclusion in Further and Higher Education (up to 24 years)
- Support into Employment (up to 24 years)
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to SEND
To enter you must evidence how you go above and beyond what would be expected for your organisation in your chosen category (only one entry per category).
With a closing date of 30th April 2020, settings, colleges, schools and Special Educational Needs and Disability Coordinators (SENDCos) can submit their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org on the form below. Entries consist of a description of the context of the entry and an entry on how you go above and beyond in your category.
We are currently investigating some issues with this form in Explorer, if it does not work, please try Chrome or Firefox, our apologies whilst we resolve this issue.